Seeking a critical thinking Senior Sales Executive to join our sales team in Belcamp, MD! This position is based out of the Belcamp, MD office but also conducts international travel to sell beef and other high-quality U.S. food products to chain restaurants and other exporters of American food. The ideal candidate for this position is skilled in complex problem solving as this position completes hands-on development of distribution plans for products to clients across the globe.
- Displaying detailed knowledge of food products
- Concept selling
- Preparing reports
- Quoting and Invoicing
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Traveling internationally to meet with new and existing customers
- Planning distribution details of customized customer orders
- Consolidating orders by the truckloads from various manufacturers to be sent to customers
- Other duties as required*
COMPENSATION Offering a salary of $60,000 – $100,000 commensurate with knowledge and experience, as well as a competitive benefits package.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- College degree preferred
- Willingness, desire, and ability to travel internationally
- Competence in business software (word processors, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and concept selling skills
- Strong interest in food and how it is produced
- Ability to speak a second language, a plus
- Understanding of international customs
- Experience in the food business, specifically food distribution, preferred
- Experience in U.S. Proteins, specifically beef preferred
APPLY ONLINE BELOW!
ABOUT THIS COMPANY
This company is an international leader in the export of prime beef and other high-quality U.S. food products. They are the #1 company in the nation in export experience to U.S. chain restaurant licensees in over 30 countries. Their signature product line is U.S. halal-certified beef. They provide customized, one-stop shopping solutions for every step of the supply chain. Their expansive reach in local markets through our established and reliable network of distribution partners sets them apart from their competitors. About 50 percent of their total exports are destined for American casual dining chain restaurants. Other exports go to local food service distributors serving high-end restaurants and hotels. They are a key force in helping popularize American food products and culture throughout the Middle East and around the globe.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.